Hi All,

I have been a way from Linux for a while, owing to too much other stuff happening, and have forgotten a few things :-(

I'm trying to compile something, and I keep getting an error about X includes, a la:

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your installation and add the correct paths!
[EMAIL PROTECTED] qsstv-5.3c]#

I had this last year, and someone helped me out.... but I cant remember how I did it!

Help!

Many thanks,

James

--

Sent using Mozilla Thunderbird on Mandrake Linux 10.1
100% virus free, as it's nothing to do with Microsoft!