On Tuesday 22 March 2005 05:26, Dennis wrote:
> How can I put the iptables script?
> I need the script to run after I reboot my Linux box.

If iptables is starting when you boot Linux, you are good.  You just need to
save the current settings into /etc/sysconfig/iptables and they will be
recreated on iptables start.  If you need iptables started, from CLI as root,
chkconfig iptables on

To save your settings:
iptables-save /etc/sysconfig/iptables

This will save your current iptables settings into the /etc/sysconfig/iptables
file which is automatically loaded by iptables on startup in Mandrake.

--
Bryan Phinney