On Tuesday 22 March 2005 06:26 pm, Teilhard Knight wrote:
> Hello:
>
> This is a simple question for you. My konqueror wouldn't launch and
> perhaps you can tell my why this can happen and possible fixes.
>
> Teilhard.

I had a problem launching Konqueror-as-filemanager after I'd fiddled with
the Konqueror-as-browser settings - got a spinning hourglass in the panel
for thirty seconds and then nothing.  I can't tell you exactly what I did
to fix it (it is fixed now) but the fiddling with the browser settings is
definitely what caused the problem (in my case).

--
Julie