Fajar Priyanto wrote:

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 02:11, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 22:59, JR wrote:

On Monday 21 March 2005 10:08 pm, Fajar Priyanto wrote:

Hi folks,

<snip>

Do you have any recommendation on games that can relieve our stress
level? Thanks :)

I love airstrike. Their still working on it but the version released at
the moment is playable against another player or the computer. It's based
on 'bip' (bi-plane).

Try "enigma" if you like puzzles.....and of course sirtet if you like
tetris.

Thank you all for all the suggestions. I have fun playing all these new games. I especially like alienbuster, however the game ends after killing two bosses :( So short. Also airstrike, a bit difficult, but quite fun.
I still have several games to try, alienpool, amphetamine, alephone (notice the alphabet 'a'?) Hehe.. So many games to dig out and try.

Try PySol if you want to see the ultimate solitaire game.

cheers
Duncan