I'm trying to use a text/graphics database program for automotive waveforms called Aeswave. Since it is for Windows I'm using Wine to run it. I had no trouble installing it (Thank you , Wine!), but when I run Aeswave, it tells me I'm missing "ddeml.dll". I found a "ddeml.dll.so" in /usr/lib/wine, and copied it to file:/home/cam/.wine/drive_c/aeswave, but that didn't do squat. Being a true newbie, I'm not sure where this file should go, or what the ".so" means.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Cameron- - - -trying to close the Windows in my life