On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:18:35 -0500
Julie Sloan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I like LBreakout, KBounce, Kolorlines, Gnotski  & Mahjong.
> KGoldrunner is  like Super Mario Brothers &  GTali is like Yahtzee.  I
> think some of these

mahjongg (and the variants) are pretty good. They're kind of difficult
to play & you need to concentrate though. I do tend to spend more time
these days playing the solitaire from KDE :). Also I like to spend time
playing monopoly online with other players - I use the KDE atlantik
and/or gtkatlantik.

Once in a while try xmille if you like the French card game "mille
bornes" :).