On Saturday 26 Mar 2005 14:50, Chris wrote:

> Simon, this is how I have my rkhunter cronjob setup
>
> /usr/local/bin/rkhunter --cronjob --createlogfile -c
>
> and I have the following entry in my /etc/crontab:
>
> SHELL=/bin/bash
> PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> therefore all cronjob outputs are sent to my email address, this includes
> my Spamassassin statistics outputs, hourly logcheck output, and
> rules_du_jour output.

Thanks for that Chris, my Mailto is root which has not been a problem in the
past as I have just put the email address in the pipe.(Pre the last fresh
intall of Mdk 10.1) The problem is that there seems to be no mail package???
Any ideas?
--
Linux Counter number 359744. http://counter.li.org/
GnuPG Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE94E2292