Derek Jennings wrote:

> Install the drakwizard package and then start Mandrake Control Centre
> There will be a new server section.
> In there is a wizard to set up LDAP for you.

Thanks Derek for the reply. I should of been a little more specific. I'm
still running 10.0 on my server. I do have a 10.1 box that I noticed the
LDAP server wizard but 10.0 doesn't have one. I just need some help getting
started. Reading all the google posts and faq's just left me confused :)
Your postfix mail server configuration page was a great guide when I was
setting up my postfix server. I was looking for something like that for
LDAP.
--
Anthony Brooks