Can someone suggest a good Cardbus wireless card for me? I'm hoping to get a Wireless "G" card for my HP laptop, especially now that I found the cardbus slot!

As I understand it, wireless G will allow me to connect to 802.11 'B' & 'G' enabled networks with speeds up to 54Mbps, so this is preferred to either 'B' or 'A' cards.

Even so, I'd still prefer one that can use Linux native drivers and has no need of the ndiswrapper package.

I'm running KDE 3.4 on ML - Limited Edition 2005 (read as Cooker) with a
2.6.11-6mdksmp kernel on an HP ZD7000 laptop with a 3.2Ghz Full P4 (with Hyper-Threading, of course!), and 512MB's of Ram.

Theoretically, that should do the trick if I can find a good card for it. I'd appreciate it if someone could also suggest the right wireless packages for setting up the card.

That's probably asking a lot, but what the heck,...it's worth a try!

TIA.

--
Mr. Geek
Registered Linux User #190712