Margot wrote:
Mr. Geek wrote:

Aron Smith wrote:

Ok I tried Mdk 10.2RC2 mini no joy
then I tried 10.1 community no joy (used for a previous install)
then I tried the 2 CD set from linux Journal no joy the message is the same in all cases
failed to load `/mnt/tmp/drakX-images/01.png
: fatal error in png image file iDAT :CRC error

You know Aron, you shouldn't see this as a personal failure. Lots of people fail to install and they still manage to cope with day-to-day life and ,....OH! Sorry!

I accidentally posted this to the wrong list! It was intended for the Microsoft Users Group! My apologies!

Damn Outlook Express! Grrr!

You're a day late - April Fools Day was yesterday! At least...I *hope* you were joking ;-)

Of course I was kidding! Except for the part about there being some sort of psychological support group for Microsoft Users! With all the problems that they have, there HAS to be one, don't you agree?

What amazes me is how much Microsoft charges for that kind of support! First they create the problem, and then the charge a fee to all those who are traumatized from their use of the it.

Talk about creating your own market!

After all, since they don't release their source code to the general public, no one can ever effectively solve a Microsoft-related problem. Now that's what I call a captive audience!

Mr. Geek Registered Linux User #190712