Hi Tony,

If you have your urpmi sources properly configured, you can just type
'urpmq kernel' in the konsole (or any other teminal), and it gill give you
the available kernels.

You can do it also using GUI (KDE, Gnome,...) :
System->Configuration->Packages->Software Install (I am translating from
Spanish, so the name of the menus may be slightly wrong)

Any way, I can tell you that the latest kernel available in Mandrake
Update is kernel-2.6.8.1.24mdk.

Pablo
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Tony wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of available pac=
> kages for 10.1 AMD64, specifically I want to know what the latest mdk Kerne=
> l version I can install is.
>
> Regards, Tony

Pablo Vitoria Garcia
Address:    Dpto. Quimica Inorganica, Facultad de Ciencias
            Universidad del Pais Vasco (UPV/EHU)
            Apartado 644, E-48080 Bilbao
            SPAIN
e-mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]