On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 07:36, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have been asked to remind everyone that there is an IRC channel for
> Mandrake, on Freenode.  It was #mandrake, but is now ##mandrake.  I haven't
> tried it myself, but I'm told it is a good place to try when you need urgent
> help.
>
> Anne

Thank you, Anne; and yes, on the Freenode servers, there is ##mandrake,
#lfd (LinuxForDummies), #mandrake-offtopic - amongst others.

Being an op on ##mandrake I have to say that it IS quite a nice place to
find an answer to a question fairly quickly, and the group of folks that
populates the channel - ops and users - are more than friendly and more
than helpful - and I'm not saying that just because I'm an op there,
it's because I've learned quite a bit from just watching (listening)
over the past several years.

Joining #mandrake will instantly forward you to ##mandrake - so it's not
a typo!

Hope to see some of y'all drop on by!

YankDownUnder
--