On Tuesday 05 Apr 2005 12:38, Pablo Ortuzar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I installed Acrobat Reader 7, KGhostView no longer works (hangs
> forever). I've just downloaded KPDF: doesn't work either (*very* strange
> characters). Has anyone had the same problem?

I haven't heard people complaining that kpdf doesn't work, but I have heard
about font problems - apparently something to do with substitutions.  You may
find it worth while searching the kde-linux mailing list archives for the
thread "Kpdf and Acrobat Reader differ regarding fonts?"

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels