Hi all, i'm new to this list (I usually use the expert) because i
think this Q doesn't qualify for the expert list.
I have a laptop (doesn't have a brand, is assembled in a place here in
Chile) that has ACPI support, but when i recompile the kernel with
acpi support (i have 2.6.3-7mdk-i686-up-4GB) it doesnt work. (gives me
the following line:

No ACPI support in kernel, or incorrect acpi_path ("/proc/acpi").

So i want to know where can i download a kernel that is for mandrake,
like, is there a place for downloading the kernel 2.6.11mdk (or
something like that), the newest version, so i can use the WIFI also.
Hope you can give me some directions
Salu2
Gonzalo Avaria