Owen wrote:
My installation is straight forward. Aside from updates from the mirror no other software has been installed or modified.
For a few months I did not touched my Mandrake box. Now when I attempt to use RPM drake for updates I get messages with the error that the packages have bad signatures.
Such as:
"The following package have bad signatures:
kdebase+common_3.2.3._134.8.101mdk i586 rpm: missing signature (Couldn't open file}
other packages have the same note that the signature was missing and the file couldn't be opened.
Any suggestions?

Download the new signitures from the mirror site, if you trust it, and install them. (rpm --import PUBKEY)

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!