On Thursday 07 April 2005 02:35 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have a small amount of web space, and need to separate a part of it.  A
> subdirectory call Design will be under the index page.  I want to make it
> appear the root, but I can't remember how it's done.  Nor can I find
> anything in either of the books I have.  Can anyone either point me at
> suitable reading, or talk me through it off-list?
>
> Thanks
>
> Anne
have you installed drakwizard? just run the apache web server wizard from mcc,
and when it asks you to put in the root, just change it
to /var/www/html/Design.

or are you asking about editing /etc/www/httpd/conf/httpd2.conf? as root and
restarting apache?
--
linux counter #167806 (http://counter.li.org/)
website="http://ed-tharp.kicks-ass.org";