Paul wrote:
Op Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:55:45 -0400 schreef john:

How would I go about setting firefox so that the mail button on the
toolbar  opens thunderbird instead of evolution? I have tb set to
default in kde  control center.Both are 1.02 versions on a mandrake
10.1 desktop.Thanks in  advance for help.

I use 10.0, hopefully things have not changed too much:

Open gnome-control-center, click Advanced and then doubleclick
"filetypes and programs". In the new window scroll down to "INternet
services", click the triangle and find E-mail at the bottom. Click that,
click the 'Edit' button on the right, and there point the service to
thunderbird.

Good luck!
Paul

Paul
Thanks for response. I changed the mailer to thunderbird but I need to know the correct command to fill in. Evolution was "evolution %s" (w/o quotation marks). Thanks again in addvance
John