On Wednesday 06 April 2005 11:49, Isak Lyberth wrote:
> i have a Fujitsu-siemens server (primergy Econel 50) with a Intel
> fw82801fr chipset, that supports some raid settings.
> I have seen on a debian install that it worked with a 3ware driver, but
> couldn't get it to work with this on mandrake.
> Is there a mandrake linux kernel that i can download with support for
> this chipset?
>
> regards Isak

Do you mean the 3w-9xxx driver?
It is in the standard 2.6.8-12mdk kernel for Mandrake 10.1
If it is not loading try putting
3x-9xxx in the file /etc/modprobe.preload

Or perhaps you could try the 3w-xxxx driver. That is in the kernel too.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net
http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org