Hi all

Sorry for what will probably be very simple, but I can't find a working
solution other than a reinstallation, which I would like to avoid if
possible.

Acer laptop, just installed Mandriva 2005LE Mini.

I did not notice that the AC adapter was unplugged, and everything
crashed. After this I could not log in to KDE. Moved .Xauthority, and I
now log in to a shell and can run "startkde" but would like to go
straight in to the desktop.

For some reason MCC fails - "unable to recognise a .png icon" that's
paraphrasing the error,

Any and all advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Russell

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com