Either I screwed up the installation really badly or my
computer just doesn't like Linux-Mandrake, but I've been experiencing a
lot of problems with my Linux that I don't think should be happening at
all:

I know Netscape for is even bugger for Linux than for Win32 but mine
keeps locking up after a couple minutes. The entire program is pretty
much unusable after the first few page views

GNOME would not the first time and I had to reformat and reinstall
everything before it finally ran, and when it did it seemed to be
unstable as well, and often I can't even logout.

KDE faces similar problems as GNOME but not nearly as bad, and it did
run the first time.

        Well if anyone can help me with this mess, thanx, I am a Linux
newbie who barely knows a handful of terminal commands.

        <:3)~~