From: Jim Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: November 30, 1999 12:23 PM
Subject: [newbie] Lnx4win

Hi,

I've had that happen to me during scandisk and
defrag.

I found out it was the Task Scheduler doing it.

Even though it would not show it running, it was.

If I remember correctly, I had to unload it
from startup, (Win98) at start / run / msconfig and
then restart and if it is still in the task list,
kill it.  If it is still running, go to startup
directory and remove it. Restart again.
Should be okay after.

Mark