I'm no stranger to my 'puter's (AMD) BIOS setup, but there are a few
parameters I'm not sure exactly what they do.
      Under Chipset Setup, Dram control, I've disabled Memory Hole, cuz
I read somewhere Linux doesn't appreciate memory holes...  There's
read/write Leadoff... Read burst Timing...Write burst timing...Ras to
Cas Delay...Ras precharge... I've got an idea as to what some of these
settings do, just not sure what changing them would do for my system.
Should I just not fool w/ them as long as my sys is running, or could
changing these offer *any* +performance under Linux w/ a P133, 48MB's
RAM?  If it matters, I bought my 'puter in Fall '96, it's an A-OPEN
AP5C/P and upon boot it says my BIOS date is OCTOBER, 1994.  I did,
however, get an updated motherboard driver (Jan., 1997).  Don't know
what this changed if anything.
Thank you all!
-Josh