On 02-Dec-99 Payne Stanifer wrote:
> I have a Canon BJC-240 printer and my distro has the driver, but Wordperfect
> doesn't have it. Is there anything I can to do fix this? Where is the
> printer driver located in Linux and can I put it in with the WP drivers? Any
> help is grately appreciated.
> Payne Stanifer

This was a problem for me also. After some searching I found a very good
instructional page and it works as advertised. Try this page:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~smithrod/wpfonts.html

This is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to add drivers or fonts to
WordPerfect. You'll understand later but just to let you know I used a
WordPerfect ver.6 driver and it works well.

Hope this helps.
Clif

--
E-Mail: Clif Caldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 02-Dec-99
Time: 21:05:06

This message was sent by XFMail