I had to do it.  After having been a Linux user for ~month, I had to do
the CRASH TEST on my system.  Opening multiple netscape windows should
be an easy way to crash a system, right?  Right now, I've opened 12
navigator windows, 1 composer window, messenger, Kpackage, Font manager,
system information (memory),2 text editors, Mahjongg, CD player, 2
KFM's, and 2 Konsole's, Kppp, and of course, this window here :-)

Question:  What would be a tougher test?  27 windows seems like alot,
but it doesn't seem to be doing too much.  Maybe since most of these
windows aren't really doing anything but waiting?  My free swap is at
52.68/96.43MB's and I still have 1.4/48mb's of free RAM. We'll see what
I can do to crash my box...  Not that I want to crash my box, just have
to see how far I can push it.  I'm not blessed w/ a newer, post '97
system w/ a fat HD and tons of RAM w/ a 300+mhz CPU.
Later...
-Josh