From: Ronald A. Yacketta

starting a mailing list is not that hard actualy.
If I were to start one I would grab a copy of mailman and install it
(accoring to the INSTALL/README)
oh yeah, need a *nix with sendmail and a non-blocked port 25
you could even goto www.listbot.com and start a list from there , they will
give you the space for the list (hdd/www) behind the sceenes
while you actualy maintain the list

Josh McCaffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/03/99 02:08:21 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]