On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Russ Pitman wrote:

> Thanks Tom for the reply, in going over the permissions I found a dud file
> in my procmail dir which caused the hangup. Stupid of me not to go over
> -all- of the bits before yelling for help.

Don't feel bad, it took me hours to get procmail working for that same
exact reason. :) (It's the reason I'm using postfix in the first place--I
thought sendmail was why I couldn't get procmail to work so I switched to
postfix and then later noticed I didn't change the permissions of the
files in my Procmail dir.)

>       I am impressed that you never had to edit the main.cf file. I am
> using the stock Mandrake 6.1 but I had to do some head scratching first
> up.   Thanks again.

You're welcome. :)  And yeah it's certainly nice not to have to mess with
a file like that.

-Tom