You've got funny mailheaders that pine dislikes just so you know.

If you get sound as root(during sndconfig) but not as user(playing audio
in kde), the most likely cause is the user is not in the audio group.
Now you maybe tempted to chmod the audiodevices, _don't_ add the user to
the audio group, for two reasons 1 pam will just change it back 2 you open
your self to a really ugly D.O.S.

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon