This is a stretch. But...
Speaking of SCO.  Is it possible for Linux to read SCO disks?  I have dBase IV
for SCO, (really, it is a licensed copy), and would like to try to install on
Linux, but I can't mount the floppy.
I get an error saying wrong filesystem, bad superblock, etc.. no matter which
filesystem I try to mount as..

Bad disks or bad user?

Thanks,
Bryan

Jeanette Russo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/10/99 07:46:54 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]