Kay, here goes...

1.  Installing Mandrake 6.1 on a laptop in a docking station.  Installed
cleanly, but mouse freaks out (goes to top-right corner, and won't come out,
no matter where i put the cheese) when i boot it off of the dock.  Any
suggestions?

2.  Linux Mandrake 6.1 and a KVM switch.  Does anyone have this
configuration?  and if so, how come my X windows starts introducing tons of
scan lines when i boot with the kvm installed, but it's clean when it's not.
(No.  not the KVM.  Installed Caldera, Redhat, SuSe, and Turbolinux without
problems).

And there's my questions.  small....insignificant maybe.  But nonetheless, I
feel better for having asked, and I hope that the those that where the
tophat and wave the wand may have an answer...............