I have 2 harddrive. one for Linux(caldera,slackware) and another for
Dos(win98/NT.).
Today i install Redhat6.1 to remove slackware. Installation is fine.when i
reboot
my computer LILO prompt shows only Redhat and Dos(used to open win98/NT)
but not Caldera and also I'm not able to run Dos.Lilo show me that no Dos
image
loaded. Redhat run by default.
Here i print LILO configuration which i find in  redhat :--

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
default=Redhat

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.12-20
            label=Redhat
            initrd=/boot/initrd-2.2.12-20.img
            read-only
            root=/dev/hda2

other=/dev/hdc1
          label=dos

like this . what i will do now ? please help ....
caldera kernel is 2.0.3x, how can i keep redhat kernel for redhat
and caldera kernel for caldera.
waiting reply.
satyajit