Trey....Peanut Linux is a derivative of Slackware and is only 48 megs to
download from the web site.  It is installable from a directory in your
windows partition and only requires a floppy to complete the
installation.  The directions for installation are quite detailed.

http://metalab.unc.edu/peanut/

Alan