the option "boot from primary partition" or something like that when
installing, since my HD is 13.6gb, and yes my /boot partition was on the
6gb and under part.
#2 prob. when I start KDE (or xwin , not sure) by typing startx the
mouse gets all weird... it transforms itself into a box... if I move it
around the screen it comes back to a normal pointer though.
#3 prob. I can not read anything on KDE: yes I truly hate this, I can't
read anything, there seems to be something covering the words (on
everything)- like a black box you see on tv programs that are too
graphical.
#4 prob. linux tells me that there is some mounting problem when it
starts???
#5 prob. the windows 98 icon for drive D changed, which is ok, but
programs such as scan disk doesn't recognize it.
I really want to run linux... please help me! What should I do!?! I am
using the same drivers used in windows 98 for the video card - sis 5597
Rev 65
thanks
Ernesto Bartels