I also am trying to get my 3com network card to work.  This card is
recognized by linux, but i get this error in my log when I insert it:

localhost kernel: cs: could not allocate 136k memory for cardbus
socket1

3c575_cb: Request IO: out of resources

I am unsure of how to reallocate the memory for this card... I tried what
was mentioned in the pcmcia howto, but this did not help.  If anyone has any
insight whatsoever, I would appreciate it!  What cards work for all of you
out there? Do I need to get another card? if so, which is the best? I
appreciate any and all help with this matter, I am growing quite frustrated.
  Thanks in advance for your time!

Joe :)