Le mer, 29 déc 1999, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> Try this as root...
>
> >From a terminal window in x type
> netcfg
>
> Click on the interfaces tab
> Highlight eth0
> Click Edit
> When the next box pops up, make sure that the "Activate interface at boot time"
> is checked
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Bryan

Hi Brian

Thank you for your answer.  Unfortunately, it does not work. Both the lo and
eth0 interfaces are marked as activated at boot time but none is actually
activated at boot time.
I assume that something has been broken in my configuration files. But I don't
know where to look in order to fix them

Frédéric