James Mellema wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Welcome to the Cooker List.
> > subject :
> >
> > unsubscribe newbie.
> >
> > or go to the web page and unsubscribe via the web interface.
> >
> > --
> > Mandrake Staff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Does this mean that the entire newbie list is subscribed to cooker?
> --
>
> --
> James Mellema, CRNA MA
> -----------------------
> Linux User #71650

I was wondering about that too...  this is maybe the 3rd time I've gotten
this msg....  If I'm on the cooker list, then people are gonna have some
problems cuz I don't know crap.  Of course I'll try not to expunge info
I'm only partially familiar w/...  Like type "startx" to start X,
Winmodems don't work (read: DON'T WORK), and unless youre not willing to
mess around a bit, no Linux distro gives you <exactly> what you want
straight out of the box, but you're gonna learn alot about your sys that
you didn't know (or did know but didn't think you had any control over
it)...  OK....  Just my 1-1/2% (if that...)
Later....
-Josh