I thought that I would get help on this list, and I was not disappointed in
this
respect, since I also found some old friends from the TeamOS2 Help List here.
However, there are now spam postings and public flames, which add to
an already busy list.

        I have decided to leave this list, but I would appreciate if someone
would kindly advise me (via private email) where I might subscribe to get
help, and where the traffic is reasonable. ... i.e. the S/N ratio is not as high.

cordially and respectfully,

Elton Woo ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / ICQ #:9984432) Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.
          "You only live once, so let's make life easier for each other."
I use IBM's OS/2 WARP 4.0 & Red Hat Linux 6.0: I do NOT use Microsoft products.

                   <<<Randomly generated tagline follows: >>>
 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... Right now I could really use a good tag line...