If anyone acutally read /. there was a good discussion about this a few days
ago. The point here is that we try to help people when we can but we assume
some basic stuff abotu them. If it was a LINUX question, I would help them.
But when you SUBSCRIBE. you are reminded of how to UNSUBSCRIBE in an e-mail
and you are TOLD to SAVE it. I did. I'm sure a lot of people did. But they
don't and constantly message the list. I mean if they went to the mandrake
web page. go to mailing list and subscribe then prehaps same place?

If you read the /. article. there's a good thread about why this is
happening.

SInger