after login in kde (mandrake 6.0)
kfm information :creating directory:/desktop
kfm error:could not create  /.kde/share/apps/kfm/magic
of course I thought about right of the user so I added the user to the admin
group
rebooted same error message ,
the only drastic way around I can see is reinstall and for assigned default
user create this oracle user neccessary for oracle .
Any input is desesperately required before reinstalling