Eric....if you need to ask how to do this then the product you need is
PowerQuest's Partition Magic.  The docs included, if carefully read,
will guide you well through a project like yours.  The newest release is
version 5.0.  Partition Magic is sold in stores like CompUSA, Best Buy,
Staples, and Office Depot as well as being available from PowerQuest
directly at http://www.powerquest.com/.

Alan