Hello!

I have a few questions regarding the Telnet and FTP servers.

TOPIC 1

They don't run: I cannot connect, locally or remotely, to my system or
FTP.

Details:
--They worked before, but then I fiddled around with inetd.conf and I
don't remember what I turned off (commented out).
--The 'telnet' and 'ftp' lines in inetd.conf exist, and are uncommented.
--Everything else is commented out.

Questions:

End goal: How can I run these services again?

1) Do I need to add anything to inetd.conf?
2) WHERE are the FTP server and Telnet server executables?
3) Will I need to poke around in rc.d?
4) If there is an easy way, what is it?

TOPIC 2

How can I change the port number for the FTP server?  Where do I do
this?

Thank you very much!