Hi all,
I have been trying to get my IP Masq. box NIC's configured to work
better.
Problem was that my FA310TX had IRQ 9 which is shared (redirect) and
had poor
performance, I have a 3C905b-TX on IRQ 11 and Matrox Mystique on IRQ 9
(now)
so I got the FA310TX moved to IRQ 5 after a long and difficult
struggle. :)
Now during the boot at the starting eth1 I get delaying eth1 [FAILED]
and ifconfig shows no eth1, ifconfig eth1 up returns no such device,
cat /proc/pci shows its there,
cat /proc/modules shows that the tulip driver is NOT loaded. (?) How
do I load tulip from here? and which file do I edit to ensure that it
loads on boot?
Will loading tulip start the eth1 service?(after "ifconfig eth1 up")
Is there another way to recognize the card? Help it won't be very good
at IP Masq'ing if it only has one NIC. LOL

Sean