From:   James Heslep [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   13 January 2000 09:40
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [newbie] ATI Rage 128 problems

I am also having trouble getting my video card configured......I have an
ATI Rage Fury (Rage 128) video graphics card on my system as well!  I can
get linux Mandrake 6.1 installed on my system but when I logon I get an
error message telling me that the display could not be started...or
something like that .....where can I find the proper configurator for my
video card?
thanks,
Kathie Buchholz-Heslep
 << File: ATT00000.htm >>