Wait, what? "all the machines the same name" i get but
what is "(cx-a#####)?" So far I have named the
computers in the standard way. The line I am "hooked
up" to is a "loaned" T-1 and should not have to be
subject to such an "odd" precedure. As I said the
linux box cruises just fine, and the NT boxes CAN ping
IP's, I am pretty frustrated at the moment.

sean