Hi there.

Last night I tried to install Mandrake on a clean hard drive, 13 gigs, I
got to select packages, after selecting the packages I wanted to install, I
continued the installation process.

It seemed to be loading the packages fine, but it was taking forever so I
left it to finish the installation of the packages and I figured when I got
up this morning I could finish the installation by configuring the rest of
L-M.

Well, when I got up the machine had frozen, it seems, in the middle of the
package installation. It asked for me to press any button to continue, I
did,and it rebooted and began the installation process from the beginning
again....

Has this happened to anyone else? And, if so, what did you do to correctly
install it?

Thanks!
-mike
Mike Lee, Web Manager for NEEDS Inc.
www.needs.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The three rules of the Librarians of Time and Space are: 1) Silence; 2)
Books must be returned no later than the date last shown; and 3) Do not
interfere with the nature of causality. "
Terry Pratchett - Guards! Guards!