>>> "Paulus" == Paulus Hendarwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    Paulus> Dear Linuxers, I was wondering what email server software

qmail, Postfix, sendmail and probably others.

http://www.xnet.com/~blatura/linapp4.html#mail

    Paulus> that runs under Linux.  What source I can use to learn
    Paulus> setup email server under Linux ?

The home pages off the above URL.

    Paulus> Can I setup mailing list
    Paulus> server without any email server at my Linux machine ?

[snip]

Probably no.  You will need a Mail Transfer Agent, which is what
qmail, Postfix, sendmail and probably others, are.

--
Mike Fieschko, West Orange, NJ, USA
Kernel 2.2.14-15mdk