Hey guys and gals,
         I'm sure some of you remember me having trouble with my PCI modem not
working under linux. So today, I decided to delete linux and start
fresh, and GUESS WHAT!? IT works now! YAY! I'm soo happy :)

p.s. During the install, somehow I accidentally deleted my WINDOWS
partition....hahah. WHOOPS :)
Dont worry, its fixed now though. hahahah