I agree the fonts are driving me nuts, how to I get good looing web pages
again?

Mark Baseggio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ok i just have a few quick questions,

i have the same font problem in netscape as a few others have
experienced.  no matter what i switch the &^%^!%( font to in netscape it
still looks like crap.  i run my system in 1280x1024 and I LIKE it, but
this creates a problem because netscape's text is so small.  i also
noticed that in the pull down menus there are some options that say
"increase font size/decrease font size" but they are always greyed...
it's so annoying and i hate to say it, but i wish that netscape would get
their ass in gear and produce a visually pleasing, easy to use version.
their software layout is backwards, and looks hooooorible.  grr.
anyways.. i'm venting-and currently want to put a team of programmers
together to create a GOOD browser for linux.  one that looks, feels, and
works nice.  what's with not being able to add more than one POP mail
account anyways?  what about people that need to check to POP accounts?
GRR.

second.  i am rather new to linux-my major concern in my transition from
the horrible OS that micro$oft pukes up.. is now i don't know what
anything does.  when mandrake installes a MILLION and one programs--they
go in a million places and i feel lost at my prompt.. where do i go, what
do i do now?  i sometimes try to compile software and it can't find
libraries and whatnot  --  the main one is iostream.h --  where does that
come from?  any pointers -- other than hacking, reading, hacking, and
then reading some more?

last.  i'd just like to give the mandrake development team a pat on the
back for doing such a good job.  i like mandrake a lot...

thanks

mark