Rick Bonczek wrote:

> John Miller said that there would be a line: "default=linux"  This line is
> not there.  Below is what my "lilo.conf" file states:
> What line would I edit?

Well, I don't have the line in my 'lilo.conf' either. Unless you want to
change your default OS to Win95 or something else you don't need the
line.

> Also, Seung-woo Nam ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) told me to run "sbin/lilo" after I
> edit the "lilo.conf" file.  What does running the "sbin/lilo" file do?  Many
> thanks to Seung-woo, and John.

I guess it just verifies your 'lilo.conf' file so that next time you
boot the system, lilo would work correctly. If you get error messages
when you run '/sbin/lilo', you have to correct the errors.

Seung-woo Nam