> Cesar Lincoln de V Cavalcante wrote:
>
> I downloaded the Mandrake 7.0 iso , and I had to install using the
> keyboards (my serial mouse was not reconized).
>
> Why Drakeconf doesn"t work ? It works only with paid versions ?
>
> thanks
>
> Cesar

I downloaded and burned the 7.0 iso file also, and I had no _major_
problems (so far)  I did run thru the install about a half dozen times,
playing w/ different options, and I did have my mouse not work initially
about two of those.  I usually noticed this at the first screen and just
opted to reboot and try again, and it always detected the mouse as a
generic ps/2 (good enough for getting going, it's a ps/2 intellimouse)
just fine.

DrakConf works fine.  No offense here, but make sure you are running it
as root.

Hope this helps

Monte