Deepak,

Please forgive me for being so blunt earlier.

Checkout the following URL:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/goldfeat.php3

The Linux Mandrake Gold Pack 2000 is apparently one step above the Linux
Mandrake Power Pack 7.0.  I followed the above link and found a price tag of
$65.

It appears that MandrakeSoft is copying MacMillan...taking the GPL version,
adding support and additional software, and then calling it a different
name.  As if things needed to get more complicated....

HTH,
Matt